The inviting Paros
Unrivalled natural beauty, beaches with crystal clear waters, unrivalled Byzantine footpaths connecting traditional villages and breathtaking landscapes make Páros, located at the heart of the Cyclades, one of the best loved holiday destinations in Greece.
Simplicity and beauty shine brightly on this beautiful island. Looking around at the hills and villages, we feel as if a great modern artist outlined them, with slopes and inclines illustrating the poetic design. Paros radiates the light of the sun and reflects the beauty of the deep blue sea.
Itinerary( 4 days )
Your tour’s schedule in detail:
ATHENS / PAROS
Early morning transfer from your Athens hotel to Piraeus pier for ferry embarkation, sailing for Paros. Early afternoon arrival and transfer to your hotel.
Yours to discover. Why not visit Parikia and the marvelous Ekatontapyliani Church along with the Archaeological museum ?
Yours to discover.
Why not visit the attractive villages of Naoussa or Maripissa and the beach of Kolymbythres or even cross by local motorboat to Antiparos for a visit to its famous stalactite caves.?
Transfer to Paros pier for your return ferry/hydro to Athens. On arrival in Piraeus pier, end of our services.
Departure / Return location
Departure days :
Daily except some holidays.
- Accommodation at the hotel category of your choice – 3 nights including breakfast daily and all taxes except accommodation tax.
- Transfer from Athens center to Piraeus port.
- Roundtrip shared transfers in Paros.
- Economy hydro or ferry tickets Piraeus/Paros/Piraeus
- 24hrs Assistance phone number
- All Taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Accommodation tax
- Arrival transfer from Piraeus port on day 4.
- Anything not clearly stated above as included
- Panayia Ekatontapiliani